Coaching is a structured collaboration aimed at personal or professional development. Coaching helps you discover your maximum potential, become the best version of yourself and achieve your goals and dreams.
Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximise their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them.John Whitmore, in Coaching for Performance.
As a coach, I will not give you advice but will help you to reach the best solutions yourself through guiding questions and various exercises.
Coaching is for you if you consciously pursue personal or professional development, and you need an encourager and supporter to help you stay focused, set goals, create an action plan, and be accountable.
Examples of coaching topics
- I want to get clarity on my priorities and find focus
- I want to move consciously and effectively towards my goals, using my time and skills in the best way
- I want to make better use of my time and spend time on what really matters and creates value
- I have a goal that I have long postponed, but I have now decided to take action
- I have a dream that makes my eyes shine, but I’m afraid I can’t handle it
- I want to be a better leader for my team
If you want me to be your coach
- Write me about your interest
- I will reply to you and ask you a few questions so that you can specify your expectations
- We will agree on the first free session where we will get to know each other better and the goals clear
- I will send you an offer for a coaching program
My coaching certifications
AoEC Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching (60 h)
World Business & Executive Coach Summit 2021 (WBECS)
A coaching program recognized by the ICF and the EMCC
I am also participating in WBECS 2022 program
Certified Professional Life Coach (25 CPD)
Goal Success Life Coach Certification (15 CPD)
Transformation Life Coach Certification (15 CPD)
REBT Mindset Life Coach Certification (15 CPD)
Life Story Coach Certification (10 CPD)
Employee Performace Coach Certification (10 CPD)
The Academy of Modern, Applied Psychology
Life Coaching Certificate Course Beginner to Advanced (32 h)
Global Team Coaching Institute
Certified Practitioner in Team Coaching (146 CPD)
Team Coaching Foundations Certified Coach (36 CPD)